Saturday, February 20, 2016

It departs Movie activism – Expreso (Peru)

British actress Emma Watson will retire from the film for a year to focus on the feminist movement and the struggle for equality between men and women a task that has been focused in recent years as UN ambassador and one of the most visible faces of the campaign I for She.

“I’ll be one year without acting to focus on two things, really. My own personal development is one of those things. I know you read a book a day. My personal task is to read me a book every week, and read me a book a month as part of my book club, “said the actress for Paper magazine.

” I thought take one year for it to feminist studies, but then I realized how much I was learning on the ground, just talking to people and reading, “he said.

” I want to hear how many more different women can. It’s something I’ve been doing on my own, through the UN, the campaign ‘I For She’ and in my work in general, “concluded Watson.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment