Thursday, February 9, 2017

Pau Donés, lead singer of Jarabe de Palo, suffers a relapse of his cancer – THE NATION (Argentina)

The Spanish musician, to point out an album and go on tour, announced in April that it had healed

Pau Donés, lead singer of Jarabe de Palo. Photo: LA NACION

Pau Donés, lead singer of Jarabe de Palo, suffers a relapse of his cancer of the colon, which was diagnosed during 2015. The musician has shared with his followers his fight against the disease, which he named “the crab”.

Photo: THE NATION

“The crab was so asleep that even I believed that I had healed,” he admitted. After a year and a half of treatments, and after that in April of 2016 announced that it was “clean” of the disease, the soloist and chosen your blog to communicate the news. “He had a year clean. The tumor markers to zero. The scanners were not tumors. Meanwhile continued preparing for our return to the ring. An album, a tour and a book. 2017 is going to be a year of glorious,” he said. While the fight goes on, Donés assured that the cancer does not depart again from the scenario.

“no matter what Happens, Jarabe de Palo is back,” he said. In the last world Day against cancer, the singer released the first video clip of Smoke, a song of his new album Jarabe de Palo, 50 Sticks, a hymn against the disease.

On his blog read his hopes and with them all their followers. “There will be days that I will be at 100%, others not so much. There will be days that I will have plenty of the voice, and others in which I’m lacking. Nothing happens, because I’ll be there when you raise the curtain, in one of the places where best I feel, in one of the places where I like to be firm and to the order, singing for you,” concluded Donés.

Now tap back to navigate to (Second party)

Had been a year clean. The tumor markers all to 0. The scanners were not tumors. The crab was so asleep that even I believed that I was cured. Meanwhile continued preparing for our return to the ring. An album, a tour and a book. 2017 is going to be a year of glorious.

suddenly I get a call from the hospi. In the last control markers have been uploaded. I am a CT (scan) and hidden in the peritoneum found a small tumor.

Oh, oh! Bad news. I spent a couple of days thinking. The crab turned to wake up. What consequences might be?How was I going to affect our plans?. Had been a year and a half at home, a year and a half is great, enjoying the autumn, the sea, family, mountain walks and unexplained. Although as time passed, the urge to go back to step one stage became a necessity of the first order. After much reflection, I came to the conclusion that I was not going to let the crab me back away from the music. I was the same. Whatever happened, to say what they say, in 2017 Syrup returned to the stage.

I Called my oncology, Elena Élez, and I explained all what I had in mind for this year and that, despite the latest news, I was not going to stop doing. Had a plan, and the crab wasn’t going to fuck. The chief (so I call the doctor Élez) I said that or I happen to leave my plans of side. Go for it, with crab or no crab, with chemotherapy or without it.

And so we’re going to do. We’ll release album soon, we’ll release also a book and starting in mid-march we started with the concerts. Great concert, with all the band, concerts were more intimate, in theatres and auditoriums, piano, cello, double bass and voice. There will be days that I will be at 100%, others not so much. There will be days that I will have plenty of the voice, and others in which I’m lacking. Nothing happens, because I’ll be there when you raise the curtain, in one of the places where best I feel, in one of the places where I like to be firm and to the order, singing for you. We will share our lives, thing that happy to do for many years.

And the crab, as I’ve been doing since I met him, I’m going to devote only 5 minutes a day, but yeah, during the performances I will remember Mary, Andrew, Linen, and think about all those people that the bug was ahead. And also in all those that as I continue to toreando day-to-day. All are dedicated to the concerts of this year.

Concerts, live, travel, scenarios. As they say in Italy, non I sell l ora di cominciare. Anything we turn to see the faces.Up soon Music Lovers!

In this note:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment