Friday, February 3, 2017

Accepted that will tear the skin when he dies to sell his tattoos at a collector – Infobae.com

back tattoos of Tim Steiner

The belgian artist Wim Delvoye, famous for his controversial tattoos on pigs, tattooed with ten years ago.

The work is composed by a Madonna, a skull mexican style, roses, fish and children with lotus flowers.

The “box” called the TIM, sued for 40 hours of work. In 2008 I purchased a collector of German art Rik Reinking. Tim Steiner, who is now 40 years old, received one-third of the sum.

Since then, displays his back in various galleries. It is hours of standing with a naked torso, so that visitors can appreciate the work of Delvoye.

If this is something strange to many, is nothing compared to the cost of macabre that has this story.

The man undertook to let desuellen when you die, so your skin the tattoo may continue to be displayed.

“The work of art is in my back, I’m just the type that takes it. My back is to the canvas, and I am the temporary framework. My skin belongs to Reinking,” Steiner said to the BBC.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment