Thursday, February 9, 2017

Aretha Franklin: “I must tell you, I am retiring this year” – The Nacional.com

Aretha Franklin was shocked by this Wednesday, viewers and followers with a few statements that you made in the local station in Detroit, WDIV Local 4, in which he announced his retirement.

The artist,with 56 years of history, is working on a new album produced by Stevie Wonder, who will leave at the end of the year, but he said that after that shot doesn’t burn more and will greatly reduce their presentations.

"This will be my last year… I’ll Be recording, but this year will be my last concert. It’s over," said the singer.

The so-called "Queen of soul" gave as a reason for his retirement to be able to spend more time with her family, especially her grandchildren, who will soon go to university.

"I feel very enriched and satisfied about where it came from my career and where it is now. So I will be very pleased, but it’s not that I’m going to go to a site to just sit and do nothing. That would not be good," said the interpreter, who on march 25 will meet 75 years of age.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment