Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Leonard Cohen after the death of his muse and ex-girlfriend: "I Am ready to die" | Emol.com – EntornoInteligente

Emol / SANTIAGO.- With 82 years old, Leonard Cohen continues composing with the same force and power in his youth. In fact, the 21st October will launch a new studio album, You Want It Darker, successor of Popular Problems (2014).

But the important singer-songwriter canadian confesses that it did not believe that their energy lasts a long time more, because the age begins to be noticed, and in addition has suffered the recent loss of Marianne Ihlen, his muse and former partner.

Ihlen, who inspired the well-known song “So Long, Marianne”, died a couple of months ago, the product of a cancer.

a native of Montreal, he explained, in an interview with The New Yorker, who has written some works for an upcoming album, but does not believe that it achieves to finish this project, since the demise of Ihlen has done so to reassess the prospects of their future.

“I don’t think you can finish these songs. Perhaps, who knows. Maybe take a second impulse, I don’t know,” he said.

“I do Not dare to tie me to some sort of spiritual strategy. I do not dare to do that. I have some things that do, worry about business. I’m ready to die. I hope that is not too uncomfortable,” he added.

“The big change (I’ve had) is the proximity of death,” he concluded. Leonard Cohen after the death of his muse and ex-partner: “I’m ready to die” | Emol.com

With Information Emol

http://entornointeligente.com/articulo/9085547/Leonard-Cohen-tras-fallecimiento-de-su-musa-y-ex-pareja-

Follow us on Twitter @entornoi

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment