Monday, October 31, 2016

Michael Douglas confirmed that Val Kilmer has cancer in the throat – RPP News

actor Michael Douglas confirmed the illness suffered by his friend and colleague, Val Kilmer. In an interview with Jonathan Ross, the husband of Catherine Zeta – Jones spoke about the throat cancer that he was diagnosed to the protagonist of The Holy, a disease that Douglas also faced six years ago.

according To Douglas, the well-remembered protagonist of Batman Forever, a film from 1995 in which she played the superhero, has a diagnosis anything but encouraging. “We worked together on The demons of the night. The movie did not came out as I expected, but I had a great time rolling it. Val (Kilmer) is a excellent guy exactly is going through the same thing that I, and the thing don’t look too well. My prayers are with him. That is the reason why he has not been seen too much lately,” said Douglas in an interview in the program An Evening with Michael Douglas recorded in London.

First evidence. In 2015, a few photographs in which you could see the actor with a tube of a tracheostomy around the neck came to light and blew the alarm on the state of health of Val Kilmer. However, Val Kilmer refused to be sick, but gave no further details. “I’m fine friends, thank you for all your care and love. I’m perfectly. And I should clarify that I don’t have cancer or a tumor,” he said through his account on Facebook.

In 2010, the news about the struggle of Douglas against the cancer of the throat made headlines. After six years, the actor managed to overcome it after undergoing a treatment of chemotherapy and radiation. “I had to deal with the chemotherapy and the radiation in periods of seven weeks. My children took it very well. I was completely honest with them because, according to progress of the treatment, every time you feel weak and you can move less. I basically had to spend all the time on the couch, you’re not many more options,” he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment