Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Why Justin Bieber wants not take more photos with fans – BBC World

Justin Bieber tom &  # XE1 ; ndose one selfie with his fans at an event  Image copyright Getty
Image caption the pop star Justin Bieber has said “no more” to portraits with their fans.

“I feel like a zoo animal, and I want to be able to keep my sanity.”

With that and other statements published Tuesday on his Instagram account, the Canadian singer Justin Bieber announced to fans that more photos can not take with them.

Bieber, 22, He spent seven years in the spotlight after being discovered on YouTube by a talent scout. What came after was fame, paparazzi and even trouble with the law.

The phenomenon of pop, who is touring after the release of their album Purpose , tired of posing for his followers, popularly called “Beliebers” and wanted to explain his reasons in the following message:

Image copyright Other
Image caption publication of Instagram where Justin Bieber announces their fans will not take more photos with them and has more than 125,000 comments.

“If I see out there, know that you will not take my picture with you. I’ve had enough. has reached a point where people do not even greet me or recognize me as a human being (…) I know people will be disappointed, but do not owe anyone a picture. people who tell me ‘but I bought your album’, you must understand that no purchase means they have the automatic right to a photo “.

Image copyright Getty
Image caption From launched its first album in 2010, Canadian Justin Bieber has grown on camera.

The publication on the social network of Bieber already has one million “likes” and more than 125,000 comments , divided between those who support its decision and its critics.

If you believe that setting limits is to be an idiot, then I’m the dumbest of all . I think my decision is intelligent and will continue taking suitable to my growth decisions, “he replied Bieber to” Braekess “one of the thousands of fans who left a comment rejecting his new policy.

Bieber is not the first celebrity denouncing the “sudden” manner in which some followers are close to take a picture of the famous with his mobile phone.

the actress and comedian American Amy Schumer published April 30 an image on his Instagram account where a fan who, she says, frightened and did not consult him if he could portray his side appears.

Image copyright Getty
Image caption comedian and actress Amy Schumer decided not to take more photos with fans after one of the “scared” and “did not consult him if he could portray his side.”

“I put the camera in his face. Even though I told him to stop, he did not and he said ‘this is the US and we pay you ‘(…) Legally you can take a picture. But I asked you to stop and you did Schumer wrote in the caption of the photo.

in February this year, Hollywood star Bill Murray seized several cell and threw from the roof of a building where there was a bar after several people try to take pictures with their phones phones.

when you see flashes of Murray cameras was angry, and according to the police report snatched his cell two people and launched into space.

After the incident, the actor he offered to pay for the devices.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment