Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dani Alves and his girlfriend Joana Sanz celebrate their anniversary undressing – Diez.hn

Dani Alves, right side of Barcelona, ​​is causing a stir in Instagram by the peculiar way in which it held a year relationship with his partner, Joana Sanz.

It the Brazilian decided to post a picture in which appears naked with his girlfriend and hugging. The message of love was as follows:

“Today a year ago that my soul found its perfect pair to share madness sanity and adventure I am privileged to have me in my life. my love. Every second with you is enough to understand your simplicity.’re perfect for me, I love your virtues , I am passionate about your simplicity, idolize your principles I love your heart, you’re the perfect melody for me .. song Whatever, wherever and whatever, but you always “

Joana not want to be left behind and also up a similar to that of her boyfriend instant and accompanied with this text:

“on this day a year ago that we become a perfect sum. my friend, my lover, my love, my soulmate, my madness, my everything. you meet each the requirements to be perfect , my perfection, everything I needed and without looking I found. I love you to put a qualifier to this feeling, but it goes far beyond this simple word. I want to know wrinkles deeper happiness of your face because of all past life, where we touch remember moments so that new generations have an idea of ​​how easy it it is to be happy “.

After much speculation that placed him in Chinese football, it was confirmed that Dani Alves will continue this season with Barcelona. has a contract until 2017.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment