Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Encabo: “It is a pity that not gauge the effort towards the … – Terra Peru

“It’s a shame that there is calibrated in perspective the effort we make after the show.” Luis Miguel summed Encabo an afternoon in which the performers had to overcome the difficulties of Cuadri run, despite more people to take sides with the bulls for the bullfighters.

Encabo, who returned to Madrid after the great performance starring on 7 September with a run of Moreno Silva, complained that a certain sector of the public “has tried to do more than they have been” , as livestock is concerned, instead of assessing “the will” of light in “trying to take the afternoon ahead.”

“My first stopped and it was impossible, but is that what I have had to put up with the room, was fabric” admitted Encabo.

“It is true that the bull has moved more than anyone, but it was a very sudden mobility, when it tore grabbed three (muletazos) in one go. Very difficult. I tried to wear it at all thirds, I have gone to the media, I have put the two pythons, holding arreones Tarascan and, in the end, so you do not take into account, “he added the veteran Spaniard finally matador.

Robleño, who greeted the only standing ovation of the evening after slaughter to the second bull run, said: “I do not even know how I could impose on the situation, because I swear I did not see anywhere “.

The fifth, Robleño said: “It has been stopped, the typical bull that we must reach out and expose a lot for very little reward, it was impossible to structure anything, muletazos clean hit.”

“I’m with the inner satisfaction of having been fine with the run, but obviously I can not be happy because it came with the intention of hitting a pitch.” Concluded Robleño.

Alberto Aguilar reaffirmed the statements of his colleagues in the view that all had been “at the height of the circumstances”.

“It’s a shame we come to Madrid in the hope through the roof and we have to go crestfallen by the lack of options. My first came down very soon, but the sixth has been less bottom yet, besides being uncomfortable because he returned with bad ideas and looking, very unpleasant, “he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment