Monday, December 12, 2016

Assaulting “youtuber” when I took a joke as a street – Soy502

The famous Spanish YouTube, Sergio Soler, it was recording one of his jokes by a street of Madrid but not everything turned out as expected.

In images it is observed that the youtuber is about to a man to ask where are the nearest shops. The note that gets aggressive, Sergio calls it "face of anchovy" insult that broke the camel’s back.

The young man received a slap to continue urging with an address. After this, Soler went to the hospital to have an x-ray and then put in a complaint to the police station.

" I get along very well with the 99% of the people that I do a joke, I even have the contact of many people who I made a joke"

In its channel, the young man said: "I am not to blame that he has been bitter.

I lowered the to tell you it was a joke and try to calm him / her down".

Soler has received several comments of people who defend it and those who accuse him of having provoked the discussion.

*With information from The Trade.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment