Wednesday, December 21, 2016

PSY announces publicly that it is alcoholic – Journal Page Seven

The avant-Garde / Guillermina Torresi

In the year 2012 a song made history on Youtube: Gangnam Style Psy. The fame ended up crushing on this Korean 38-year-old who managed to touch the sky with one hit more than two billion visits. Nothing was as he expected, and the stardom gave him as a result of stress and alcohol addiction.

“If I’m happy, I drink, if I’m sad, I drink. If it is raining, I drink, if there is sun, I drink. If it’s hot, I drink, if it’s cold, I drink," said the creator of the Gangnam Style to the Sunday Times. Also Psy, who says that vodka is his best friend, explains that the only time that doesn’t drink is when he is hungover.

Little by little, the alcohol was becoming a habit because of the constant pressure to which he was subjected: “I was Traveling every three days, I participated in big concerts and events, I visited more than 20 countries. All of those commitments have compelled me to withdraw from my wife and my daughters." Even in the year 2014, according to Entertainment Weekly, the Korean sang along to Snoop Dogg the topic Hangover, where it was beginning to reflect his problems with alcohol.

The followers of k-pop, the style of music from South Korea, could not help but remember Park Jae-Sang (aka Psy) after the onset of the new hit asian Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen of singer Piko-taro. The news of his addiction has given answer to all the questions of fans who wondered openly on the networks, what was become of him after his success.

And is that the same singer stated that the stress of overcome himself and be a source of pride for his family, they had played against: “I felt with a lot of pressure, I wanted to be myself, not the kind of Gangnam". Also, Psy said in an interview that his family was not satisfied with the career I had chosen: “My father didn’t understand my interests and beat me. Expected me to engage in the academic area and I didn’t do it".

His friend and producer Yang Hyun-suk explained that Psy was “going through a bad time" and that he needed “peace to recover". Still, the artist continued to attempt to succeed with new singles, a goal that is not achieved, and that caused a collapse greater.

My father did not understand my interests and beat me. Expected me to engage in the academic area and I didn’t do it"

uthor of topic Gangnam Style

The last topic of the Korean titled Daddy takes more than a year hanging on Youtube and has barely managed to exceed the 200 million visits, a figure impossible to compare to the hit Gangnam Style. Despite this the singer continues the promotion of his latest album Chiljip Psy-da, giving a few concerts and appearing happy, once in a while, accompanied by their fans.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment