Friday, June 10, 2016

Books: 6 sentences Don DeLillo about new novel and writing process – La Prensa

Don DeLillo , one of the greatest living writers United States , presented in Spanish his new novel, Zero K , in which plant to death the idea that the end does not dilute the gaps between rich and poor, the latter to be able to access cryonics.

The author of the masterpiece Submundo , reluctant to give interviews, visited Madrid this week. In a conversation with El Pais he touched with humor politics of his country by suggesting that Donald Trump is submitted once a treatment that saves some of the characters in his fiction and generates suspicion in others.

below is a summary of the phrases that left Don DeLillo .

1. “I’ve enjoyed writing in the first person, as a man of 35 who is Jeff, which is the result of disaffection of his father and at the same time is as ambitious as it”.

2. “Normally, I never realize when I start typing what will be the style of my novel. The words are appearing. But this I designed a style before you start writing. Short, declarative, direct “phrases

3. “The hardest thing is to start writing. At first I’m very slow and I can not develop my purpose. It is very complicated, but in the end find pleasure and I like what I do. “

4. “It’s great. But I do not think a writer has to do something in particular, but to do what he feels, what he considers necessary “.

5. “I’ve never felt like a prophet, but also write about experiences that people that never had be him seem prescient. But I’m a writer. “

6. “Well, the ideal situation would be that Donald Trump was paid one cryonics, but he did and”

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment